Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Visit YaBB today Wink
  Home Our Website HelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print
Road Runner Doesn't Recognize TA301 Card (Read 6085 times)
Jun 16th, 2004 at 10:56pm

lukeburbank   Offline
YaBB Newbies
ISDNAUDIO.COM is fab!

I just bought a Road Runner, and it boots up fine, but it  can't seem to connect with the TA301 card.

I know the card is good, because I work at a radio station and I put the card from my RR into another RR here at the station, and it booted up fine.

Here's what happens... When I go to type in a SPID, it says it can't connect with the TA.... but when I go through the settings, and try to set the unit on TA301, it says "Bad Argument".

Any ideas what the problem might be?

thanks,

Luke

lburbank@npr.org

IP Logged

Reply #1 - Jun 22nd, 2004 at 10:54am

Edwin van den Oosterkamp   Offline
YaBB Administrator
I love ISDNAudio.COM!

Hello Luke,

That is indeed a strange one... It  seems as if some other setting on the machine is preventing you from selecting the correct TA.

It may be a good idea to reset the Roadrunner back to factory defaults. You can do this by powering it up and holding the "1" button while the RR boots up. 

During the boot it will show you a message indicating that it is resetting to defaults.

When it is done booting you can try to set it to TA301 again using the "Common->Dig I/f->Def I/F" menu.  You will need to specify TA301 for interface 1 as well as interface 2. The Roadrunner will also be in loopback mode (factory default), which you can disable by setting the  "Common->System LB->Sys LB" menu to "none".

Please note that resetting to factory defaults will remove all settings from the codec and may also remove the speed dials.

Hope this fixes it!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print