Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  We've upgraded to YaBB 2!
  Home Our Website HelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print
Connection issues between cdq prima 120 & 210 (Read 8832 times)
Nov 23rd, 2011 at 11:26am
carlo   Ex Member

Hi everyone,

As i'm new on this forum i'm not really sure that my question is relevant but i found no solution by myself so i hope someone can help me.

Here is the problem : I try to connect my cdq prima 210 (in france) to a cdq prima 120 (in england). If i trust my spech sheet , as i work in SpeedDial1 (MPEG2-2lines-128kbits/s- Joint Stereo) the Prima 120 should be working in SpeedDial18 to get the compatible codec. But ('cause there is always a but...) the 2 boxes can't frame with each other. The 2 lines are connected but the codec don't seems to be right. I also tried to switch to SpeedDial27 on the 210 and SpeedDial19 for the 120 (equivallent to Zephyre codec).... nothing worked.

So if anyone can help me to resolve this problem it would be really nice.

Thx a lot.

ps : I also tried of course to manually set the boxes but didn't work either.

IP Logged

Reply #1 - Nov 28th, 2011 at 9:54am

Edwin van den Oosterkamp   Offline
YaBB Administrator
I love ISDNAudio.COM!

Hello Carlito,

The difference I usually see in setup is that in the UK most Primas are setup for "independent mode = off", where in the rest of Europe that setting is usually turned on.
I'm nut sure which speeddial setting that might be, but if you're setting up the unit manually then the dependent mode option is in the "decoder" menu. To communicate with the UK unit you probably need to have the setting "Indep" set to "no".

Best regards,

Edwin.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print