Home Our Website HelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print
help....prima 110 ta (Read 10731 times)
Oct 28th, 2005 at 6:34pm

trm420   Offline
YaBB Newbies
ISDNAUDIO.COM is fab!

I bought a used prima 110 with the old 101 terminal adaptor.  Is there any way I can get on line with this on a BRI service without having to shell out 750 dollars for a ta 301....or is there anyone with a used TA 301 for sale

IP Logged

Reply #1 - Nov 1st, 2005 at 10:12am

Edwin van den Oosterkamp   Offline
YaBB Administrator
I love ISDNAudio.COM!

It all depends on in which country you want to use your TA101 and what kind of ISDN you have there. The TA101 provides an "S/T" interface and requires an external network interface device (NT-1) for use in North America. Elsewhere, the NT-1 is provided by the phone company, and an external NT-1 is not required.

If your phone company provides and "S/T" interface then you do not need an NT-1, if your phone company provides an "U" interface then you will need an NT-1. Luckily these are not at all as expensive as a TA - you will probably be able to find some low cost pre-owned NT-1s on the Internet.

Best regards,

Edwin.

IP Logged

Reply #2 - Nov 1st, 2005 at 10:52am

DL   Offline
YaBB Newbies
ISDNAUDIO.COM is fab!

For some reason, my original post was removed.....??

I have a TA301 terminal adaptor for sale whch is surplus from my prima lt codec. As you can see from my post below I had a problem with my prima lt that I bought from america, and ended up buying a TA201 for UK use. Now I have a fully functional codec, but a spare TA301 terminal adaptor.

As I said in previous post, email me if you're interested; sixstrings1000@hotmail.com
Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print