Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Signup for free on our forum and benefit from new features!
  Home Our Website HelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print
APT Tokyo ISDN test numbers and Webacces password (Read 17249 times)
Jun 23rd, 2008 at 7:40pm

zeno_Groenewegen   Offline
YaBB Newbies
ISDNAUDIO.COM is fab!

Hi,

I am a voice-over guy from the Netherlands and just bought an APT Worldnet Tokyo.

Question 1:

The Tokyo has a dozen of pre programmed test numbers. None of them works however. I tried to add a US and Ireland country code but that does not work either. The numbers start with 912....or 811...or 0711....or 913 for example. Could these be toll free numbers that cannot be dailed from abroad or do i need a certain prefix? Now i keep getting the error "Unallocated" and "unassigned number". There is no line connection problem i think as the APT picks up a normal telephone line when calling one of the ISDN numners.

Question 2:

Besides that i try acces the unit with a local IP address i gave. It does show up in a browser with the given IP and has Webacces but asks for a password which i cannot find anywhere. I tried to run the original PC software but this cannot find the unit over the LAN network.

Any help is highly appreciated!

IP Logged

Reply #1 - May 7th, 2009 at 9:20pm

Crisko   Offline
YaBB Newbies
ISDNAudio is fab!

Hello,

Those test numbers are non-operational. The Tokyo is quite an old unit.

The username and password for the web access is either:

username: Admin
password: Power

username: Admin
password: PowerUser

I'll double check this and get back to you.

It would be better to use the original software though. Have you gone to the Settings menu and tried remote settings (automatic)? Make sure you have UDP scan set to "yes".

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print